Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

2012-2015 "Ghost Raptor" mesh kit.

Old 08-03-2014, 03:12 PM   #341
rjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nice

Name: Robbie
rjjencke's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome on your color truck Deeez! That pic also makes me want bigger tires! Should have a pic of mine today or tomorrow.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #342
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Great job deeez. I just paid my invoice I got it without imprinting. Can't wait
Thanks. After I put it all together I could see the areas that I could have done better. Time should be taken to do this one right the first time.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:12 PM   #343
deeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dana
deeez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjencke View Post
Looks awesome on your color truck Deeez! That pic also makes me want bigger tires! Should have a pic of mine today or tomorrow.
Thanks. It feels good after you get everything assembled and on the truck. Not too good when everything is cut apart.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #344
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeez View Post
Thanks. After I put it all together I could see the areas that I could have done better. Time should be taken to do this one right the first time.
Could always get another grill if its cheap. And sell the one you have now to recover some funds. Either way deeez truck looks great
Old 08-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #345
rjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nicerjjencke is just really nice

Oh I took my sweet time. Been driving around grill-less for 3 days. (I also had a paint issue I don't wish to discuss!)

Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 AM   #347
Aztecs is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion
Name: Jose
Aztecs's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #348
frizbal is a splendid one to beholdfrizbal is a splendid one to beholdfrizbal is a splendid one to beholdfrizbal is a splendid one to beholdfrizbal is a splendid one to beholdfrizbal is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sean
frizbal's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a couple of photos of mine. It was kind of difficult to get a good shot of the lettering. The shot from the front shows that (imo) that you don't need to move the horns or paint anything. [img][\img] [img][\img]
Old 08-04-2014, 07:27 AM   #349
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
2012-2015 "Ghost Raptor" mesh kit.

you don't have to move the horns or paint behind the grill, it just looks cleaner if you do IMO, I don't like seeing behind the grill, plus when it's blacked out, the lettering on the mesh stands out better.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #350
Slipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Slipstream87's Tacoma Gallery
1.Armyofsquirrels
2.V5ioV
3.armyoffoo*
4.Chief Sanders*
5.Pdctaco12*
6.Bclodfelter*
7.morsejo*
8.Frizbal*
9.Edpfd*
10.Takoytoy*
11.Gabe03*
12.Dough*
13.rjjencke*
14.gravedgr*
15.deeez*
16.froh*
17.gti2taco*
18.Bsheriff11*
19.Grakyn*
20.Wgh0805*
21.Ulysiss*
22.SteelHorse*
24.maxmillen*
25.Sudsy82*
26.Liftman*
27.TaylorDane622
28.Jon.R*
30.TheRidgeRunner
31.xRyan*
32.disaster*
33.Tiger84
34.AnchorCop
35.saltyjd
36.splitwindow
37.Badphish14
38.hawks02
39.7six2FAN
40.mwtroos
41.JoCruz1989
42.earthy1414
43.Relimb11
44.Ricks2013
45.Dunkoma
46.SAtaco210
47.alupco
48.Slewfoot
49.jktwenty
50.B14k3
51.ATLien
52.Slipstream87

Thank you,
~ Craig[/QUOTE]

Whats orange versus green? hopefully green is sold? im on the list! But im black .
Old 08-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #351

Pretty sure you're on track, you'll get a PM when you turn orange.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:10 AM   #352
Slipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Slipstream87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjencke View Post
Oh I took my sweet time. Been driving around grill-less for 3 days. (I also had a paint issue I don't wish to discuss!)

I wish you would discuss... for the benefit of others...
Old 08-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #353
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Hommmer update da lista
Old 08-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipstream87 View Post
I wish you would discuss... for the benefit of others...
Fair enough... Listen to Homer and use 'Filler Primer' then 'Flat Black'.

I sprayed mine with a gloss paint made for plastic and I could see every single imperfection and sanding marks! ... I then sprayed filler primer over the plastic paint to correct this and .... apparently they were not compatible. The primer cracked and spider-webbed and I had to sand the entire thing down to plastic again. So a couple days of sanding for me!

One thing I added to mine was a washer that I modified to the lower outside corner because I was having trouble getting the grill tight with the plastic... not anymore!

Tight corner:
Old 08-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #356
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Good points! Also if you are upgrading to this from a grill craft, you will have a hole in each corner, so what I did was full each hole with quick set epoxy, then sanded everything smooth, then filler primed and painted.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #357
TXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TXTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks2013 View Post
Or might look good do mag gray ( or whatever body color) on entire grill except the letters.
^^^^ THIS. Has anyone tried this?
Old 08-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #358

I gotta show it installed as well. Still loving it! While installing the mesh I could tell Homer put a lot of thought and hours into this design! TAKE your time!!

Old 08-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #359
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks great
Old 08-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #360

Any updates