Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

2014 ghost raptor kit install!

Old 08-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
Blackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Blackout14's Tacoma Gallery
2014 ghost raptor kit install!

Swung by Homertaco's today to catch up and shoot the shit. Got to see some top secret stuff he's working on and man these grills are awsome and this man truely loves what he is doing..ten minutes into the conversation the grill on my brand new truck was off and in peices Luckily he knew what he was doing because these new grills look awsome! Then we played around with his truck for a bit mounting his new roof rails up which are gonna be awsome!( I saved him shipping and took the factory ones off his hands for him )Had a great time Craig and the grill looks sick gotta do it again soon! Attached is a picture of what I hope my truck grows up to be
Attached Thumbnails
2014 ghost raptor kit install!-image.jpg  
Old 08-24-2014, 05:43 PM   #2
Slipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Slipstream87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout14 View Post
Swung by Homertaco's today to catch up and shoot the shit. Got to see some top secret stuff he's working on and man these grills are awsome and this man truely loves what he is doing..ten minutes into the conversation the grill on my brand new truck was off and in peices Luckily he knew what he was doing because these new grills look awsome! Then we played around with his truck for a bit mounting his new roof rails up which are gonna be awsome!( I saved him shipping and took the factory ones off his hands for him )Had a great time Craig and the grill looks sick gotta do it again soon! Attached is a picture of what I hope my truck grows up to be
looking good... Im on the waiting list for one of those... but if he has top secret stuff... what if its cooler?!
Old 08-24-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
Blackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackout14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Everything he has is cool! The stuff he has now and stuff he's been playing with you can't go wrong either way! This ghost mesh kit the as is awsome and well worth it changes the whole look of the truck I'm gonna get some more pictures in the daylight tommorow!
Old 08-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So glad we took the time today Joe, it's been far too long!

Joe was kind enough to also be the Guinea Pig for something I've had many requests for: a 2012 & up bumper insert. I need to tweak the design a bit more but here's what I came up with:

This will go to powder coat with my next batch and then I'll get it mounted on Joes truck properly.

These will run the same price as the other bumper pcs. $40 and $16 for p/c + shipping.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #5

anytime Craig! It's gonna look awesome powdercoated black! Can't wait man!
Old 08-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #6
Sudsy82 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Sudsy82's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jealous Craig used your truck as his Guinea pig. I offered my truck to him but he turned it down. He must have a thing for black trucks :-). I can't wait it see what it looks like powder coated.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:19 PM   #7
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsy82 View Post
I'm jealous Craig used your truck as his Guinea pig. I offered my truck to him but he turned it down. He must have a thing for black trucks :-). I can't wait it see what it looks like powder coated.
Sorry Mike - Joe happened to come by at a time when I was not busting tail to get stuff done.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #8
Silver12 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Silver12's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Pretty
Old 08-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #9
Sudsy82 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Sudsy82's Tacoma Gallery
Ha. Craig don't sweat it, I was just kidding. Looks cool.