Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

2012-2015 Made-to-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 11-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2012-2015 Made-to-Order Satoshi Grills

Coming soon.

I've been working for a very long time to develop a process that will allow me to create these within a realistic timeframe.

To be specific, I'm referring to this:

In an effort to protect my intellectual property I'm going through the Patent process. Once complete I'll begin a list and conduct business just as I do with the current 05-11 grills.

I'll release additional information only once this is complete.

Special thanks to tcBob and the members of TW who made this all possible!

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 11-19-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
swimtexan is on a distinguished road

Navy: USNA '13
Name: John Aselton
swimtexan's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait! Good luck with the Patent process, I'm sure there are some Patent lawyers on the forum if you need help.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:31 AM   #3
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-21-2014, 09:41 AM   #5
mikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant futuremikevee has a brilliant future
mikevee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-21-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
That guy...
J1Time is on a distinguished road

J1Time's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested! Good luck in the Patent process
Old 11-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #7
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Ooh, very interested. You do some really good work.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #8
4 Bangin' SOB
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Spot for Sale

In on epic thread
Old 11-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #9
Weekend Warrior
techride is on a distinguished road

Name: Stuart
techride's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerew View Post
Hurry as I'm anxious to spend money.
X2!!!! My truck is looking a little too stock!

Curious, when you get the 2014 satoshi grills going, will prefabricated ghost raptor grills be an option? I love the look of the ghost raptor "toyota" but am hesitant to start cutting into my grill to install it. Sub'd for updates!
Old 11-21-2014, 11:27 AM   #11
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by techride View Post
X2!!!! My truck is looking a little too stock!

Curious, when you get the 2014 satoshi grills going, will prefabricated ghost raptor grills be an option? I love the look of the ghost raptor "toyota" but am hesitant to start cutting into my grill to install it. Sub'd for updates!
That is already an option, I just have not advertised it. Currently you'll need to provide the grill however. PM me for details.