Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Satoshi grill lettering- option of badge?

Old 01-07-2015, 12:47 AM   #1
OICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant future
OICU812's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi grill lettering- option of badge?

Browsed through hundreds of pics love the grill.

One thing however I haven't seen and I think would be a nice option to the lettering would be a simple flat metal Toyota T symbol or the devil horn T again in simple flat metal in a powder coat Matt finish.

Homer would this be an option for a customer to ask or has anyone done this?

While I like the lettering as well sometimes simple can look better is all.

Thank you.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
all about that grill... ('-')
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Browsed through hundreds of pics love the grill.

One thing however I haven't seen and I think would be a nice option to the lettering would be a simple flat metal Toyota T symbol or the devil horn T again in simple flat metal in a powder coat Matt finish.

Homer would this be an option for a customer to ask or has anyone done this?

While I like the lettering as well sometimes simple can look better is all.

Thank you.
Due to the sheer variety of emblems that are available I have stayed away from stocking anything except for letters for the raptor grills.
I will gladly install a customer provided emblem on a grill build though.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #3
OICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant futureOICU812 has a brilliant future
OICU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Due to the sheer variety of emblems that are available I have stayed away from stocking anything except for letters for the raptor grills.
I will gladly install a customer provided emblem on a grill build though.

Ok fair enough, here was to hoping.

By looking at the 2016 grill I'd say you should list your company on the market, I'd invest I think I will bet that the 2016 Taco will need grill love more then any other Taco in existence.