Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

Overland Expo Amado Arizona

Old 04-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Overland Expo Amado Arizona

Icon Vehicle Dynamics was at the Expo this year, I got to take the FJ and Tacoma, it was a great event with lots of cool rigs. here are some pictures from it.
On the way out down in Ocotillo Wells

IVD's booth

Pretty cool 1981, it had a HP 22RE and even had a "Car B que" to cook on the header!

Met up with the BajaRack guys on the way back, so we had to take a picture in Dateland

Last, we stopped in Glamis for a sundowner!

Old 04-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it was a cool event. I was there fri-sun. Saw a lot of cool stuff, met Jason (stroM) from All-Pro. Everyone was really nice. My dad and I went, mainly to get hands on with RTT's so we could decide on one for our M416 trailer we're building. We have pretty much decided on Fernandos tents, Camping Labs, for our RTT and the Oz for our ground tent. This was an AWESOME event. By next year we'll have our RTT and ground tents, so we're gonna take my Taco, pull the M416 and camp there. I can't wait!!!

I'm glad I went, especially since I found out about Baja Racks. They seem to make a good product. I'm planning on buying the Thule rails and hooking the Baja Rack to that, for my roof rack set up, and then looking at getting the All-Pro bed rack. That way when I trade up for my 4x4 I can just take these products off and swap them onto my new Tacoma

I also need to start saving for you guys (Icon) UCA's. They are beefy as hell.

Yeah the "car B que" was cool on that old 81. Never seen that in person before.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We'll see ya there next year, Cris
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Tacovendor did I see your truck in Toyota 4x4 Magazine recently?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #5

Yep! that was it.