Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

ICON Expedition Leaf Pack!!!!!

View Poll Results: Would you like to see an Icon Expo leaf pack equivalent?
Yes! 26 48.15%
Please God yes. 16 29.63%
Shut up and take my money! 14 25.93%
YES 9 16.67%
PROVE THE NAY SAYERS WRONG ICON AND BUILD YOUR OWN PACKS!!!!! 10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #61
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Much appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #62
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #63
junkguydave is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
junkguydave's Tacoma Gallery
what to do about the rear springs is the only reason I have not already bought a suspension system yet. So if Icon or one of the other "top" suspension companies had a kit put together it would be on my truck already!!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #64
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkguydave View Post
what to do about the rear springs is the only reason I have not already bought a suspension system yet. So if Icon or one of the other "top" suspension companies had a kit put together it would be on my truck already!!
There are good aftermarket springs available. If you don't want to mess with the add-on options, people are happy with All Pro and OME Dakar springs, and there are others.

Whether ICON actually produces this notional replacement rear spring pack or has it made to their specifications (that are specifically tuned to the rest of their offerings), providing an ICON branded spring may be beneficial to the company and their customers. Having another quality option can only be good for us.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #65
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I'm talking about. Well said my friend.