LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

ICON Vehicle Dynamics 05+ Tacoma Rear Hydraulic Air Bump Stop

Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #22
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^1-1.5 hrs from 2 guys who I talked to. They never did it before. The hardest part from what I understand is the removal of the OEM bolts. Once thats removed, its mount, bolt, and tighten.

Pretty simple from the instructions. Thats why this kit is very clean. The simplicity.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #23
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Icon rep--I got a hard question--the hose on my 2.0 rear reservoir shocks (for my 2011 Tacoma) appears to be too short to route around the mounting brackets for these bumpstops. ANY TIPS?????? Should I copy the routing in the picture in your OP?
Old 06-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #24
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
How much is the flip plate bracket? I have your kit already
Old 06-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #25
Direct Representative
ICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant future

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Hey Icon rep--I got a hard question--the hose on my 2.0 rear reservoir shocks (for my 2011 Tacoma) appears to be too short to route around the mounting brackets for these bumpstops. ANY TIPS?????? Should I copy the routing in the picture in your OP?
I believe I have a picture at the shop with the 2.0 mounted, but yes it should mount like the 2.5" shock in the OP. I will confirm back with you Monday morning, that is the best I can do at this point. If you can just make due till then should that be an issue for any reason.

Brad
Old 06-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #26
Direct Representative
ICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant future

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
How much is the flip plate bracket? I have your kit already
Here is a link

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/s...ker-Plate.html
Old 06-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #27
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Can these be mounted to the front? Obviously the bracket would need to be changed...do you have a kit for that?
Old 06-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #28
Direct Representative

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Can these be mounted to the front? Obviously the bracket would need to be changed...do you have a kit for that?
We do not have a kit available right now but you could buy the fabricator kit and have it done. (Bumps / weld on bump cans)

Something to consider is we also have our S2 system and in my eyes is much better than a bump would ever be. Have you seen that?

ICON Vehicle Dynamics 05+ Tacoma Rear Hydraulic Air Bump Stop-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371791420.819580.jpg

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/s...ck-System.html

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com
Old 06-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #29
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha yeah its only like a grand more
I'd love it, but I think for simplicity and lack of overkill I'm going to stick with bumps
Old 06-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #30
Direct Representative

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Hahaha yeah its only like a grand more
I'd love it, but I think for simplicity and lack of overkill I'm going to stick with bumps
Ya that works.....I was just thinking about how the bumpstop install will require cutting off the factory bumpstop and more than likely be permanently welded in. Everyone has a set up that will work best for them, look for a solution from us in the near future!!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #31
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Who's got reviews? Also, please post suspension too! I'm running AP standards with flip kit and trying to see what kind of bump numbers this will produce? 3" bump would keep the compression close to stock right?
Old 06-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun

I'll have reviews shortly
Old 01-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #33
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates from users on these bad boys?
Old 01-08-2014, 10:02 PM   #34
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine a ton! No harsh bottoms with these beasts!
Old 01-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #35
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Any updates from users on these bad boys?
I absolutely love mine as well, best investment for the rear of my truck.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:53 PM   #36
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm definitely leaning towards these when I re-do my rear setup. Do you guys think there is a problem going with Icon hydro bumps over King hydro bumps if I am going to be picking 12" king rear shocks? Maybe I'll just end up going with the King bumps to keep it uniform.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:49 AM   #37
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
I'm definitely leaning towards these when I re-do my rear setup. Do you guys think there is a problem going with Icon hydro bumps over King hydro bumps if I am going to be picking 12" king rear shocks? Maybe I'll just end up going with the King bumps to keep it uniform.
Nope, there would be no problem running these with a King shock, you could actually get an icon 12" smooth body shock and their bump kit, that would be an awesome set-up.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:37 PM   #38

^^^^ Good call on the 12" Icons...I know that the BAMF relocation is fitted for the Kings. I'm not sure if the Icons would fit in the bucket. I love my 2.0 RRears so far.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #39
Purveyor of Fun

I MAY need to extend the stroke of these, still unsure. Is there an alternative to buying longer ones? Absolutely love the 2.5's back there.

The front's nothing to frown at either couldn't get that kind of articulation with a coilover
Old 01-11-2014, 06:48 PM   #40

Ben