LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

Where to get coilover rebuild?

Old 04-08-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get coilover rebuild?

What is the best way to get ICON coilovers rebuilt ? Who offers this? I have over 100k on my coilovers and love them, but I think they are starting to lose damping and bounce a bit. No oil leaks seen.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Direct Representative
ICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant futureICONRep has a brilliant future

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnyla View Post
What is the best way to get ICON coilovers rebuilt ? Who offers this? I have over 100k on my coilovers and love them, but I think they are starting to lose damping and bounce a bit. No oil leaks seen.
Here is more info about doing this through our shock dept directly:

http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/t...shock-service/

Or if you would like to purchase the rebuild parts and have them serviced by someone you know can rebuild shocks in your area the part are as follows:

2.5" Coilover Rebuild kit - $36.75 (each) Includes new charge port

1/2 Gallon of ICON oil - $36.69

If you need the charge port nitrogen fill tool these are $29.95

Hopefully this gives you a better idea, if you have any other question let us know.

Thanks