Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

2.5 question

Old 05-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
2.5 question

i recently bought a pro comp basic lift and quickly found out that i would have to replace pieces of my "ultimate" 3" because of incompatiability. my truck is set to go into the shop on the 29th. i already ordered the 6-7" coilover with the 700# spring to replace my 3.5" extended travel coilover. i could not find it on the website but how much is the 2.5 smooth body shock for 6-7" application? i would like to order a set to replace my 2.5 thats on my truck now. for now im gonna have to run the pro comp whities till i can sell off my front and rear suspension cause i didnt anticipate i would have to buy everything over again :/.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Direct Representative
ICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
i recently bought a pro comp basic lift and quickly found out that i would have to replace pieces of my "ultimate" 3" because of incompatiability. my truck is set to go into the shop on the 29th. i already ordered the 6-7" coilover with the 700# spring to replace my 3.5" extended travel coilover. i could not find it on the website but how much is the 2.5 smooth body shock for 6-7" application? i would like to order a set to replace my 2.5 thats on my truck now. for now im gonna have to run the pro comp whities till i can sell off my front and rear suspension cause i didnt anticipate i would have to buy everything over again :/.
I think we talked to you but the 2.5 smooth body shocks will be about $330,00 ea

Whoever you ordered the front coil overs from can get you these as well part # 57621

Thanks!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
howzit. thanks for getting back to me. i ended up "upgrading" my order to reservoirs since they did not make it in time for the lift intall lol.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #4
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICONRep View Post
I think we talked to you but the 2.5 smooth body shocks will be about $330,00 ea

Whoever you ordered the front coil overs from can get you these as well part # 57621

Thanks!
Those are some expensive ass shocks my friend