Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Notices

New ICON Uni Ball Arm Cover Caps

Old 07-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Direct Representative
ICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
New ICON Uni Ball Arm Cover Caps

New Uni Ball Cap for ICON Tubular Upper Control Arms. Coming in the next few weeks!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
do want
Old 07-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #4
Direct Representative
ICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shedICONRep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Get a pre-ordered going from a ICON dealer, they can even put them on customer will call if you want to pick them up. Won't be ready for about 2 weeks. I will let you know on here the second they are ready to ship.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com
Old 07-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #5
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
FIRST!
I want them....please take my money.
I live about 20 minutes from you guys.....i'm sure you need me to do some on/offroad real world testing of these.
Pick me up a set if you go by there, ill get em from you at Hiatts.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #6
Lavadog has a spectacular aura aboutLavadog has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Ernie
Lavadog's Tacoma Gallery
Really want!!! AirDog, I'm willing to be second after you. I only live 45 minutes away.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Pick me up a set if you go by there, ill get em from you at Hiatts.
I've already got a PM out to my Icon guy. If you want them i'll purchase them and bring them up there provided I get them before the trip. A business's 2 weeks is a lot different than what the rest of us think 2 weeks is though. I'm sure you know this well
Old 07-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
I dont even have these UCA but want them just for the cover. Think it will help with debri and the squaks?
Old 07-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #12
Direct Representative

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
I dont even have these UCA but want them just for the cover. Think it will help with debri and the squaks?
The squeaks a lot of time are do to worn out liners in the uniball. This added layer of protection certainly will extend the life of the uniball and wear on the teflon liner since debris can not collect in the open cavity that is normally present. We have had great luck with these on our billet arms so we decided to start offering them on the tubular as well.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com
Old 08-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
Direct Representative

ICONRep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Any updates on when the caps will be available?
Looks like they start shipping next week....will update the day they leave our building!