Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > International

Notices

UK Humour

Old 01-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
UK Humour

Was watching TV the other night and saw a repeat of a game show, think I posted it somewhere before but worth watching again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVGRgNt0e8
Old 06-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Ninja Status
julian parzival is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: julian
julian parzival's Tacoma Gallery
there are a few brits on my rugby team here... never heard of so many flavors and variations of "*****" in my life.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
Ninja Status
julian parzival is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: julian
julian parzival's Tacoma Gallery
WTF, TW. those ****** equal the word (K U N T) and was only in reply to the vernacular of commoner brits... i apologize.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Along the lines of TV, Peppa Pig is a big kids show here, the other day I took my daughter to gymnastics and some other girl in her class was named "Pippa." My daughter started laughing hard and said "like Peppa Pig!!" I started laughing and her mother got all pissy, "no its Pippa dear, like the royal family." She then gave her a ??? look and acted all offended.