Notices

Ask a British person, British BS thread

Old 05-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #81
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Yeah, it's so civilized up north that the Romans had to build a wall to keep it all up there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdsuShabEx8
Old 05-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #82
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't like Glasgow as much as some of the other Northy cities. I only live in London because that is where my dad was. I hated the city (other than the multicultural food availability) and got out as soon as I could. Most Londoners (unless they are fresh immigrants or ex-pat's) are a bunch of inbred, uneducated fools.

Never had any friends who were from the city, always Northies or Southies.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:32 PM   #83
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
With names like NATHAN.

LOL. Nathan. Urban Glaswegian poster child.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #84
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post
I didn't like Glasgow as much as some of the other Northy cities. I only live in London because that is where my dad was. I hated the city (other than the multicultural food availability) and got out as soon as I could. Most Londoners (unless they are fresh immigrants or ex-pat's) are a bunch of inbred, uneducated fools.

My mum grew up just outside London (cam here in the 50s), and she's all prim and proper. Her brother (been there all his life) is the quintessential Cockney. It is genetically impossible for him to pronounce the letter H.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #85
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post

I'm a Glasgow fan...In upcoming years, I will become an official resident of either Glasgow or Edinburgh. I already am employed by a company headquartered in St. Andrews...been to every major city in Scotland, minus the Isles...

Quote:
With names like NATHAN.

LOL. Nathan. Urban Glaswegian poster child.
Apprentice Joiner. Father of six.

Quote:
My mum grew up just outside London (cam here in the 50s), and she's all prim and proper. Her brother (been there all his life) is the quintessential Cockney. It is genetically impossible for him to pronounce the letter H.
'ello 'ello.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #86
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Just live here for the next 3 years, I'm American but family is originally from Wales. Pretty sure I can answer some of the questions..

A lot of houses here don't have doorknobs. They open with a key and pops open, latch on the inside. Reasoning: if you always have to open the door with the key you won't leave the door unlocked, thus less crimes of opportunity.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #87
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
Just live here for the next 3 years, I'm American but family is originally from Wales. Pretty sure I can answer some of the questions..

A lot of houses here don't have doorknobs. They open with a key and pops open, latch on the inside. Reasoning: if you always have to open the door with the key you won't leave the door unlocked, thus less crimes of opportunity.
Lol...Wales....

Couldn't resist, sorry mate.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #88
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery

That's a really good idea though, but I'd still forget..
Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #89
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Ya ya, some fat bus driver said to me "what's worse than the french? a welshman"
Old 09-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #90
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guys. I found polo mints.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #91
Tortoise*

BUTTERY!!!