Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > International

Notices

Ask a British person, British BS thread

Old 03-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #1
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Ask a British person, British BS thread

We shall see how this goes.

First, lets see who has been to the UK?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Been to London 4 separate times, Its always cold and everything is pretty expensive lol. Saw the sights including Stonehenge. I guess a question would be is it as expensive everywhere else in the UK as it is in London?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post

I am not being a troll, this is hopefully going to be a legit thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
Problem?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I figured you weren't trolling. I think there is an Aussie on here somewhere if that counts.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Been to London 4 separate times, Its always cold and everything is pretty expensive lol. Saw the sights including Stonehenge. I guess a question would be is it as expensive everywhere else in the UK as it is in London?
Sweet, Stonehenge is a nice area.

Yes and no. Obviously it depends on where you are in the UK, just like the US

But mostly everything is going to be more expensive there, as 1 pound (the british money for people who dont know, and there is no button on my keyboard for it ) is $1.597 in American money
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
British and in Houston?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Sweet, Stonehenge is a nice area.

Yes and no. Obviously it depends on where you are in the UK, just like the US

But mostly everything is going to be more expensive there, as 1 pound (the british money for people who dont know, and there is no button on my keyboard for it ) is $1.597 in American money
Yeah I understand that concept, but it annoys me when everything is the same price as in the US. but in Pounds not dollar so you end up paying so much more. That my only gripe with the London area, havent ventured out past stonehenge or to any other area, myabe next time I go through I will head out furthur, any suggestions?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
really, this guy has a trolling motor for an avitar. NO hes not a troll. wtf do i care though?
Old 03-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Shouldn't the OP be British ?
I started Keith's Earth thread and I'm not a rock
Old 03-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #12
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
British and in Houston?
Whole family is from somewhere in the UK.

Born in Denver, then lived in Aberdeen Scotland, then moved to Houston

So, yes
Old 03-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #13

Quote:

So, yes
Do you have a funny accent? If so we need to meet sometime.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

So, yes
Holy fuck

Go call a Scotsman British and see how that goes

You ain't either G.I.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #15
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:

So, yes
Well then, now I know of two there. Nice!
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #16
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
Quote:
Holy fuck

You ain't either G.I.
Well you like to call me frenchie.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #17
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Yeah I understand that concept, but it annoys me when everything is the same price as in the US. but in Pounds not dollar so you end up paying so much more. That my only gripe with the London area, havent ventured out past stonehenge or to any other area, myabe next time I go through I will head out furthur, any suggestions?
I thought so, but thought I'd explain if for the uhh, less...

It is very annoying, and the import tax is crazy

I am sure there are some places that are cheaper then London.

Orkney for sure. Tons of history. British Isles, very good scenery there.

Quote:
Shouldn't the OP be British ?
I am, just not fully
Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
Tortoise*

Quote:
Do you have a funny accent? If so we need to meet sometime.
No, I lost it. I was only like 5 when I lived there

Want to go back so badly

Quote:
Holy fuck

You ain't either G.I.
Most dont mind British, its English when we get pissed off.

And I know a little about Englad, so I just opened it up to all of the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Well you like to call me frenchie.
Thats not very nice
Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #19
Tortoise*

Quote:
I started Keith's Earth thread and I'm not a rock
Are you sure, my pet rock ran away a while ago..
Old 03-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #20
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
Quote:
No, I lost it. I was only like 5 when I lived there

Want to go back so badly
I'd rather go back to Houston.