Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > International

Notices

Paint/body shop near Aviano AB Italy??

Old 05-29-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Paint/body shop near Aviano AB Italy??

Wondering if anyone knows of a paint/body shop near Aviano AB Italy?

I am going to be at Lajes Field in The Azores for 15 months and I am thinking there may not be a paint shop there that will do color matching due to the small population of the islands. But I'm going to Aviano after that and was hoping to find somewhere to paint match my hood and bumper near there. I know Italy has a history in the automotive industry and Europe in general has a great history of producing some incredible top end vehicles so i hope there will be something there. Any help is appreciated.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Off the top of my head I can't name them but there are definitely quite a few out here nearby.