Notices

Italy

Old 10-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
Italy

Ok so who all is living it up in italy? I am stationed in sicily and i know there are a couple of tacomas here but i am only friends with one of the owners. Just seeing if there is anyone else maybe we can all get together...
Old 10-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
My drinking team has a wheeling problem
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Ok so who all is living it up in italy? I am stationed in sicily and i know there are a couple of tacomas here but i am only friends with one of the owners. Just seeing if there is anyone else maybe we can all get together...
prolly better luck here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/international/