Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Wind Turbine Technician

Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wind Turbine Technician

Just curious to see if there is anyone working in the Wind Industry ? Canada/USA/Europe ?
Old 07-25-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no one ?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #3

bump
Old 08-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
id like to, i need a job lol
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I do. I work on the gas turbine side of the plant but we also do the gear boxes for the wind units
Old 08-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #6

Right on. I'm heading to Lethbridge Alberta in september for their Wind Turbine Technician program. It's more to do with the service and maintenance in the field.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
There is no way I could do that, I am not comfortable at all with heights.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #8

Ya, 200 plus feet up is no joke for sure. But im ready for it.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Close....I'm a wrecker driver!
Old 01-02-2014, 12:10 AM   #10
jamesrenoallen is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jamesrenoallen's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to school to be a wind turbine tech hopefully will be working by March
Old 01-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #11
jamesrenoallen is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jamesrenoallen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Right on. I'm heading to Lethbridge Alberta in september for their Wind Turbine Technician program. It's more to do with the service and maintenance in the field.
how long is the Program? im currently attending Northwest renewable energy institute in Vancouver Wa and its only 6 months long and you get hired out the door when you graduate. i am already a certified climber/rescuer by ENSA north america thanks to the school and i have only been there for 4 months so far