Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Union Members Unite!

Old 10-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #21
Keefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shedKeefis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Keefis's Tacoma Gallery
Operating Engineers Local 501
Old 10-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #22
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
International Association of Firefighters (See avatar) Local 771 Saint John NB Canada.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #23
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
IBEW 551
Old 10-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #24
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
Local 669 Sprinklerfitters...
Old 10-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #25
N3ZAT will become famous soon enoughN3ZAT will become famous soon enough
Name: Charlie
N3ZAT's Tacoma Gallery
IUOE 542
Old 11-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
330d is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
330d's Tacoma Gallery
IUOE Local 106
Old 11-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #27
330d is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
330d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mush Mouse View Post
Operating Engineers Local 825 Heavy Equipment Middletown,NY

Hey Mush, aren't we in the same local, now?

OOps, misread. I thought you were 545....
Old 11-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #29
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
IUEC local #19. WE make people lazy.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
ten four haha well i never went on strike i actually ended up getting a 1.25 raise, which was all retroed to my paycheck
Old 11-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #31
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
teamster local 170
Old 11-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #32
sloancallaway is on a distinguished road
Name: Sloan
sloancallaway's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is an employers night mare... haha, ok well I thought it was funny
Old 11-27-2010, 11:58 PM   #33
sloancallaway is on a distinguished road
Name: Sloan
sloancallaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
isn't that illegal because it would stop the mail, which is like the Queens mail or something like that??? follow me?? a guy that used to work in the postal service said to me that its illegal to stop the mail since its the Queen says its her mail.
its not necessarily illegal... however they are their own worst enemy at this point... canada post is notorious for striking around christmas, that is the main reason you see so many curiors (spelling)in canada today... they will be their own demise... everyone knows that even monopolies can not set their prices beyond the demand... once you start doing that you find people find alternatives... and because of this they have now they have to compete with the curiurs just so they could maintain market share... I would go into greater depth but now is not the time... our canada post has kind of hurt itself in the past doing things that are a tad rediculous in my opinion
Old 02-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #34
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
I had a question about the unions. Hate to possibly hijack this thread but could anyone maybe pm me some details on getting into a union? I've been doing uncertified welding for over 3 years now. Never done Arc welding but I know I could learn. Just wondering how I would go about talking to a local union and trying to get in ...and kinda worried if I'm too old being 35 and all?

Anyone? Doing small time mig work for a small businessman is great but not career wages for a guy at my stage in life.

Thanks for any help guys.

J. C. P.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #35
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
I had a question about the unions. Hate to possibly hijack this thread but could anyone maybe pm me some details on getting into a union? I've been doing uncertified welding for over 3 years now. Never done Arc welding but I know I could learn. Just wondering how I would go about talking to a local union and trying to get in ...and kinda worried if I'm too old being 35 and all?

Anyone? Doing small time mig work for a small businessman is great but not career wages for a guy at my stage in life.

Thanks for any help guys.

J. C. P.
i wanna see where this goes. certed welder for 10 years been lookin dont know where to start
Old 02-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #36
jloe is on a distinguished road
Name: john
jloe's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Operating Engineers Local 158 Upstate NY, District 545.Keep the faith brother! United we stand divided we beg! Hardcore UNION MAN and DAMN PROUD OF IT! Always stay solid with your brothers and sisters no matter what!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #38
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Carpenter's local 1977 Las Vegas
Old 02-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #39
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
U.A Local 469 Phoenix.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #40
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Carpenter's local 1977 Las Vegas
What does a journeyman get paid down there ?