Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Union Members Unite!

Old 02-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #41
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
I am not allowed to be in a union. I am in Florida. Plenty of unions to choose from but my employers think it's best for me to let "them" decide for me....they look out for my best intrests anywa@#$5#...... please move on, this post is being watched
Old 02-27-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What does a journeyman get paid down there ?
Nothing when you're out of work!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #43
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Nothing when you're out of work!
What's the going rate though ?
Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #44
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
IBEW local 993
Old 02-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #45
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
$37.76 on check. $1510 gross for 40 hours
Quote:
What's the going rate though ?
Old 02-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
$37.76 on check. $1510 gross for 40 hours
Thanks
Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #47
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
I am not allowed to be in a union. I am in Florida. Plenty of unions to choose from but my employers think it's best for me to let "them" decide for me....they look out for my best intrests anywa@#$5#...... please move on, this post is being watched
Your profile says you're a butcher. Do they have a union?

I live in Florida and my wife is Union. My Father and brother in law are in the Pipefitter Union. I work with hundreds of IBEW guys. I'm not understanding how you can't Unionize. It doesn't sounds like it's a problem with the State of Florida.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #48
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
American Federation of Government Employees Local 2263
Old 02-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #49
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
here is rates for nyc

Old 02-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #50

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
here is rates for nyc

Classic ,

I'd love to see a plumber hand frame a turret roof .
Old 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #51
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Classic ,

I'd love to see a plumber hand frame a turret roof .
them rates are from 2008 they have increased some since then

and shit even i could cut a birds mouth
Old 02-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #52

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
them rates are from 2008 they have increased some since then

and shit even i could cut a birds mouth
Anybody can beat a lead pan together .

Did you have to edit your post after you looked up " bird's mouth " ?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #53
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Anybody can beat a lead pan together .

Did you have to edit your post after you looked up " bird's mouth " ?
to be honest i took 2 years of carpentry in high school. and worked many years for my uncle a contractor.....
i can do almost all wiring, resd.+ commercial boilers..ect
as well as lots of other stuff....no one can sling sheet rock as fast as i do.....
Old 02-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #54
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you with Tacos built at NUMMI, they were built by UAW Local 2244.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #55

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Thank you
Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #56
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
IBEW local 1289

Any other Linemen out there? I'm real sick of NJ, thinking of moving to denver or somewhere similar, if anyone is a power lineman out there I'd love to talk.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #57
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
UUUA here. United Unemployed Union of America!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #58
BIG DADDY

Quote:
so youz guyz are responsible for my p.o.s. .................ive been looking for u
Old 02-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #59
scott504 will become famous soon enough
scott504's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that was a split factory and the Toyota's were built by non union workers?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #60

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott504 View Post
I thought that was a split factory and the Toyota's were built by non union workers?
Quote:

so youz guyz are responsible for my p.o.s. .................ive been looking for u
Looks like you got a scab truck Scott ,

How Ironic

hahhahahahhahaha