Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Need your Opinion

Old 10-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Need your Opinion

Well I applied at Toys "R" Us, and was supposed to have my interview last Thursday but I couldn't make it and that is what I told the guy that called me (from Toys "R" Us). So they set one up for today and I went and got my interview done and I though I did pretty good. So I get back and check my e-mail and 1 e-mail was from them that said I didn't have the job, but it was sent 30minutes before my scheduled interview (today's inter view).

So my question is did they accidentally send the e-mail or did they just waste my time (except for interview experience)?
Old 10-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
i would call them and find out, tell them ur really interested in it, and if they say they are looking into it, just cll back in a couple days, make them see that u want the job. Good luck
Old 10-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
i would call them and find out, tell them ur really interested in it, and if they say they are looking into it, just cll back in a couple days, make them see that u want the job. Good luck
Thanks.

I forgot to add that they told me they would be making the decision and informing everyone this coming Monday.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
They may have given you an interview for a position that was filled.

If you ever pass on an interview, I wouldn't even bother rescheduling.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #5

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Well they called me today, and I got the job (I think/ pretty sure). Orientation is on monday and they told me to get the uniform( red polo, black pants).

Can't wait for Monday!!!!