Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Employer wants to follow up after interview...

Old 02-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Employer wants to follow up after interview...

Ok so here's the scoop - I just finished my second interview with the employer (First one was a group and the second was a face-to-face with two branch managers). They called me three hours later saying how my interview went really well and how they want to follow up next Wednesday. She scheduled me to come in at a certain time.

My question is: what could do they possibly want now?
Old 02-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
possibly finalizing hiring, wage, and other payrol information. that is if they are hiring you.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

I hope so!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
It is not uncommon to go through multiple interviews for a job. At my firm, the business manager will interview a group. Individuals that stand out in the group get a second interview one on one with the Business manager. This will filter out people that aren't a fit for the final actual interview with the lead engineers.

Total interviews = 3 for my firm.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
It is not uncommon to go through multiple interviews for a job. At my firm, the business manager will interview a group. Individuals that stand out in the group get a second interview one on one with the Business manager. This will filter out people that aren't a fit for the final actual interview with the lead engineers.

Total interviews = 3 for my firm.
This will technically be the fourth interview on Wednesday.

Phone interview --> Group interview --> Branch manager interview --> Follow - Up
Old 02-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd be happy.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
They generally don't ask you to come back if they don't want you .
Old 02-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They generally don't ask you to come back if they don't want you .
Good point