LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Pharmacy School Interview Tomorrow STOKED!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Pharmacy School Interview Tomorrow STOKED!

I'm headed to Portland tomorrow for my second Pharmacy School interview. I flew down to UCSF (San Francisco) last month and I am still waiting to hear from them. I didn't think I was going to get another interview, but Pacific University up in Forrest Grove/Hillsboro, OR called me up on Wednesday for an interview tomorrow. My boots are shined and my suit is pressed. The fiancée offered to let me take her car (better gas mileage), but I opted to take the Tacoma. What better way to mentally prepare myself for my interview than to arrive upon the wheels of my faithful Toyota. I think I left all my nerves and anxiety in the rental car that I drove to UCSF because I feel great about tomorrow and I am really looking forward to finding out where I will be spending the next 3-4 years of my life. Wish me luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool, best of luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmgt View Post
Very cool, best of luck!
Thanks! I appreciate it. Sign in at 7AM equals, alarm clock and coffee pot set for 4AM so I can be on the road by 5AM.