Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Winter has killed my job once again

Old 03-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Jeep eatting toy *****
madirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
madirish's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Winter has killed my job once again

Winter sucks !! I'm out of work ... AGAIN !! I have worked very deep into this winter but it has now caught up to me. Lame ! I'm broke as a Clinton joke. But I'm sending resume's now. Been a carpenter for almost fourteen years and hold a degree in auto mechanics. Still sucks though. I thought I would share with my brothers at TW. Go ahead make me feel better .... Please ? Like offer a job that is stabble for a change.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
what do u do brotha? sry to hear that tho. alot of people are strugglin for work right now. itll turn around tho no worries. plus u got internet obviously right?! TW is all u need....
Old 03-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Your welcome to come to TX. I don't know if it will be any better, but everyone tells me that it is! But either way have faith and it will all work out. I'll be praying for you.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
Skymech is on a distinguished road

Name: Randy
Skymech's Tacoma Gallery
Just be thankful your not in Aviation right now. Working in the same place on the same aircraft for Half the $ and no benefits.
At least you have the auto thing to fall back on...i dought if they are going to ship the cars over seas to get worked on like the airlines are doing now with their aircraft.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Thats to bad man, times will turn
Old 03-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymech View Post
Just be thankful your not in Aviation right now. Working in the same place on the same aircraft for Half the $ and no benefits.
At least you have the auto thing to fall back on...i dought if they are going to ship the cars over seas to get worked on like the airlines are doing now with their aircraft.
Where are you working on aircraft in indiana thats not doing well?
Plenty of jobs here in south carolina at boeing and GE.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
From the forest in your pics, it looks like you're on the Western Slope of Colorado. What about the Front Range?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #8
Jeep eatting toy *****
madirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
madirish's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the front range. how ever I have side work to get by on hints the internet I just wish I choose a better career then construction or auto mechanics. I feel better already. Venting to the wife just gets us fighting . LOl not that i mind that from time to time. Females are so fine pissed off.