Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

law school?

Old 04-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Joe
tommelleo22's Tacoma Gallery
law school?

looking into law school. any opinions experiences ? thanks
Old 04-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
my oldest brother seams to like it. he is in 2nd year as of now! it will be over soon. he is in charleston SC. other than that idk much. but most people hate lawyers in till they need one. same way about cop. my other (middle of us 3 kids) in a sheriff. me make the joke about the too hating each other and having law and order in the family.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what do you call 1000 laywers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start

But seriously depending on where you are, there's a lot of saturation in the legal field. If you know where you want to settle, take a look at who's already there, especially if you have a particular specialization you're interested in.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
tommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura abouttommelleo22 has a spectacular aura about

seems to be a law biding fam taco! haha and mountain i was thinking either corporate law or enviromental because we all know as we progress more and more people jump on the eco friendly train and im well rounded in all the sciences so not too sure yet
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
The hostility towards lawyers is really not fair, BUT, I recently had to have some legal work done on my parents estate, basically the lawyer sent a clerk to file some paperwork, probably took a couple of hours tops. I got a bill for $1800.00. Really seems like they try to milk every last penny they can out of people.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I would go with corporate law. I work under the "legal" umbrella at my job and we have a lot of lawyers who work for us. They make really good money and don't have to worry about running their own practice.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yeah kinda. dad works for the state wildlife resource agency. has like 1 1/2 left before he retires. and i think my brother is going to do corporate law.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #8

ya mcgyver that's what i'm looking to do. and taco that should be a good profession if my research and hopes pan out =/