Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Fabricator in SoCal needed

Old 04-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
SoCal Will is on a distinguished road
SoCal Will's Tacoma Gallery
Fabricator in SoCal needed

We are purchasing 20 vehicles and will need to outfit them with full ladder racks and toolboxes. If your interested let me know.
Vehicle is a Nissan Frontier
20 for the first run within the next few months and probably another 60 to 80 by end of year
Old 06-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Vegas but would love to help if this is still going on and I could do something locally. Bring on the questions or comments...
Old 09-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
KR fab is the most popular wielder for socal on this site. He is a good guy and his wielding is top notch. PM sandman427 to get in touch with him.
I thought I was pretty popular ...
Old 09-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
I thought I was pretty popular ...
haha jk
Old 09-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #7
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
haha jk
LOL, I don't care. Not like I own the welding machine I use or the shop I use it in. But I could use some side work...
Old 09-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #8
THE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TECHNICIAN is a jewel in the rough
THE TECHNICIAN's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #10
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
LOL, I don't care. Not like I own the welding machine I use or the shop I use it in. But I could use some side work...
Haha im just messin with yah