Notices

Any power lineworkers

Old 04-23-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
rdo8 is on a distinguished road
Army: 13b, 2/114th FA, 155th
Name: robert
rdo8's Tacoma Gallery
Any power lineworkers

I am just about to finish a basic lineworker program at a community college and just wanted to see how many lineworkers are at TW. I'm just ready to get out in the field and become part of the lineman brother-hood, I know I got to earn my stripes but I believe I'm ready. If your a grunt, operator, lineman, foreman, or anything else in the the line trade I'd like to hear from you.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Brother in law is, he rides one of these to work. Loves it, although your mileage may vary depending on how queasy you are.

http://youtu.be/IgrN0fyDRsQ
Old 04-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I work for a power company with a lot of line workers. I'm only a electricial meter reader though.
The lineworker trade is really booming. I really wish I did that trade years ago. Excellent salary, security, benefits, and tons of overtime
Old 04-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
BackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
BackwoodsBoy's Tacoma Gallery
My dad has been a union lineman for 20+ years and still loves his job... he doesnt climb much anymore since he's the General Foreman for a company based in downtown pittsburgh...

i'm seriously considering joining the IBEW myself... i'll finally be able to afford that S/C haha
Old 05-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #5
logan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: logan
logan1992's Tacoma Gallery
im a lineman out of Gunnison co.