Notices

Paid Survey Sites!!!Awesome?

Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Tennessee Member
Jeremy92 has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy92 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeremy
Jeremy92's Tacoma Gallery
Paid Survey Sites!!!Awesome?

Just wondering if anyone is signed up with a website, to get paid for taking surveys?A friend of mine says she is, and she makes a couple hundred a month,and figured if i could find a good one, i can make some mod and payment money.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i signed up on one, but every survey is like 25 cents, or a dollar..So you need to take alooooooooot of surveys to make a couple hundred a month. Needless to say, I cancled that shit after trying for like a month..i got like a $22 check
Old 05-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ehh so what site is your "friend" on?
Old 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
Tennessee Member

Not sure, she brought it up in class. And I don't have that class anymore.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
ehh so what site is your "friend" on?
x2?
Old 05-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy92 View Post
Not sure, she brought it up in class. And I don't have that class anymore.
ohh well lovely...
hunt his ass down!
if hes makin a hundred a month extra, im down.

but like stated above, most of the time their big scams, or suuper cheap.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
Tennessee Member

They are mostly scams, but there are a few you pay less than 100, and then are allow to take surveys for 20 a pop, so if I can find a legit one. Ill be on that in a minute.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i signed up on one, but every survey is like 25 cents, or a dollar..So you need to take alooooooooot of surveys to make a couple hundred a month. Needless to say, I cancled that shit after trying for like a month..i got like a $22 check
what was the site?