Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Anybody involved SAR?

Old 09-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #61
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
since I moved I made contact with local SAR, but between paramedic school (PCP) and ski patrol my time is very limited.
Yeah, I bet, man.. That's awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
I have my flight crew certification (Scanner and Observer), and hold many ICS level certifications for search base staff. was assistant state PIO and conducted various types of training......now just a crew dog at a local squadron. Been in about 13 years.
Very nice, Sir!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #62
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
20 years of driving boats in the Coast Guard. That was plenty for me so I'll leave it to the younger crowd now. I'll still help people out if I'm in the right place/time to do so, but I'm too old and too beat up to go out looking for it anymore.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #64
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
great job!!
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody involved SAR?-7mod11.jpg  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #65
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post

Killer case, Mark. Air dales always get the glory...
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #66
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-14-2013, 06:24 AM   #67
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Hey did any of you guys come up to Bandelier for that SAR last weekend?