LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

looking to further my education need advice!

Old 05-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
looking to further my education need advice!

Hey guys i need some advice/opinion. I am just graduating culinary/h&t management school. I am looking to potentially further my education. I am split between going to university and finishing my business courses to get my bachelors in business, or to go to university and go into food science. I have a strong interest in both, I love management and business, but I am also scientifically inclined. this is only a potential idea, but i still want to plan out where i may be headed and invesitgate both avenues to choose which would be a better path to pursue. Thanks in Advance for the advice and opinions.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Get an engineering degree. You won't have to work as hard as a cook!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
My dad always said I should be an engineer and alot of my friends are engineering students.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #4
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
The wireless and tower field is very rewarding and growing like crazy. Its tough to get into but you would do well to try.