1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PD Background Phase

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by drtydru, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Jul 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM
    drtydru

drtydru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dru
    Oakland
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4
    Bucket seats, Variable speed wiper switch, 09 led Tail Lights, Satoshied front grill, DDM HIDs, Fog light install, Mud flaps removed, 1.5'AAL, Billie 1552, Toyotec front coilovers w/Billies, B.A.M.F welded sliders w/kickout,
    I finally got to the next step in becoming a SFPD officer. I have been waiting for a long time and thought it was a pipe dream but the powers that be allowed the city to continue hiring. I have been as far as the oral interview with the CHP, but ultimately came up 5 points short as far as continuing that process. There were a few things that I didnt think of that I was more than happy to talk about but had failed to put on my PHS. It was an invaluable experience which I hope will help me through this next step in my dream job.

I would like to know what advice you can all give to someone at this phase. I have a friend who has already been active for almost 5 years and he has given me some advice, but I feel like the more information I have the better off I will be.

Thank you all

To Top