Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Just completed my final set of exams for pharmacy school!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Just completed my final set of exams for pharmacy school!

Whoawhoooooo! Finished my last final exam this morning for my pharmacy doctorate program. These past 2 weeks have been so stressful it's been crazy. It really hasn't sunk in yet but I'm so glad studying for exams is finally over - not a very fun job that requires studying practically 24/7.

I just wanted to share my success with TW and hopefully now I'll finally be able to get some more 'wheelin in!

Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
scott504 will become famous soon enough
scott504's Tacoma Gallery
Great job, now whats the best thing for me to take to stop the two faucets that I call a nose from running?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! I'm doing the pharmacy thing too! Just have a few more years though
Old 08-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
scott504 will become famous soon enough
scott504's Tacoma Gallery
Im taking the generic claritin and pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg and its not helping.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! I'm a rx tech but would like to be a pharmacist one day!!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
congrats..
Old 08-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott504 View Post
Im taking the generic claritin and pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg and its not helping.
i would suggest possibly discontinuing the loratidine and trying Chlor-trimeton. i've seen a lot of people have good success on that. the psedoephedrine also helps by constricting the vessels and drying everything up - that really is the best drug with that mechanism of action for runny nose.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
sandman29306 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
sandman29306's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man congrats. I don't know how you guys can learn alot about alot, but Im glad there are people like you around. I had to do a CEU about immunosuppression and I kept thinking it was in German or something..lol. you going retail, hospital, or what?
Old 08-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #13
Nothin' Special

especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman29306 View Post
Hey man congrats. I don't know how you guys can learn alot about alot, but Im glad there are people like you around. I had to do a CEU about immunosuppression and I kept thinking it was in German or something..lol. you going retail, hospital, or what?
i will probably end up in retail. my family owns 3 community pharmacies in the bay area here so i imagine i'll begin working there. and then i would like to get my own store(s) goin.

however, i still need to complete 8 months of clinical work before i'm able to take the board exams for licensure.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Congrats man.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Hard work pays off. Now go celebrate in an epic way!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #16
Runnerstrom28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Derek
Runnerstrom28's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man!
my gf is studying to get into that same field! she still has several more years! lol
Once that $$$$ starts coming in you will be a happy man! lol