Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Sears?

Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sears?

Does anyone work for Sears doing any type of in home services? I currently do home appliance repair. I'm very happy with the company I work for, but I need to make more money, and it's not going to happen at this place.

Can a guy make 50K a year working 40 hours a week at Sears? The idea of large corporation benefits appeals to me, but not going to work 14 hours a day to do it. I've done that before, and actually gave up almost 10K a year just to get away from it. I ran into a Sears appliance guy recently and he told me that he works about nine hours a day, but it varies according to where you live (dispatched out of your house). He wouldn't tell me what he makes.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
I do not know how it is in the states, however my brother used to work for Sears till last Friday and he, like all he ex-coworkers agree that Sears is a horrible place to work.

Then again, that is in Puerto Rico, I do not know how Sears is in the states.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i work in the auto shop for sears..bad place to work...The appliance service guys never seem to leave, usually see the same ones on a regular basis so it cant be that bad.