Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Climbing 80 meters

Old 09-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Climbing 80 meters

Just thought id let TW know that im starting my new job monday as a wind turbine technician. Been a long road of training and tones of interviews but has finally payed off.
Attached Thumbnails
Climbing 80 meters-p4120327.jpg  
Old 09-29-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
Outsider is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Honorabally Discharged Staff Sergent
Name: Nick
Outsider's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the job! they are hard to come by these days...i have been at my new job for 2 months now....very fortunate.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:09 PM   #3
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
Congrats on the job! they are hard to come by these days...i have been at my new job for 2 months now....very fortunate.
right on man, thanks. good luck to you on the new job.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Please give an update on this sometime on how you like the job. I've been looking at the wind industry as a potential career move.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Man that's awesome