Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

What do you all do to make a little cash on the side?

Old 11-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
I give guitar lessons.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #22
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
He takes things, and engineers them, so that they...become...mechanical...eh, I'm retarded...

Fink
Haha Im a mechanical engineering major but saying you do "mechanical engineering" is very broad.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #23
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in 3rd year Civil Engineering! Almost done!

But, I DJ on the side... really good money.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #24
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and yeah Im a full time student but Im also a waiter to pay the bills.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Engineering is where it's at. I love that stuff ( my dad is a mechanical engineer) but I don't have the math skills to do it. Lol. Wish I did.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #26
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
As in like coral reef?? Who is buying coral???
Its for people who have saltwater aquariums.Usually you have two different types of SW aquariums;Fish only with Live rock,or a reef tank that has awesome soft corals and such.The only draw back with the reef is the lighting can be very expensive.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #27
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
what does that even mean?
Checkin the specks on the endline for the rotary... gerter, eh I'm retarded....
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #28
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Engineering is where it's at. I love that stuff ( my dad is a mechanical engineer) but I don't have the math skills to do it. Lol. Wish I did.
thats why you learn the skills in school! Math is great because there is a recipe for everything.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #29
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
It's really tough haha! But hopefully it'll be worth it when I am done. Already landed a really good job working for the city (I'm doing co-op), so seems to be worth all the trouble so far.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #30
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha Im a mechanical engineering major but saying you do "mechanical engineering" is very broad.
I completely agree - I was just trying to capitalize on a Black Sheep quote.

Fink
Old 11-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #31
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Checkin the specks on the endline for the rotary... gerter, eh I'm retarded....
Beat you!

Fink
Old 11-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #32
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats why you learn the skills in school! Math is great because there is a recipe for everything.
What school are you going to for mech?
Old 11-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #33
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I make great money at my normal job so I don't HAVE to do side work, however, I do landscaping on the side. I have 11 yards I maintain. The landscaping keeps me in shape and I enjoy being outside, It also gives me an excuse to buy toys (commercial lawn equipment).

In the winter when I'm not mowing grass, I build furniture for people and do a few carpentry jobs here and there. I get bored really easily at home and can't sit still so I have to do something when I get home from work.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #34
braaap

Quote:
I completely agree - I was just trying to capitalize on a Black Sheep quote.

Fink
missed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
What school are you going to for mech?
New Mexico Tech
Old 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #35
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Beat you!

Fink
Old 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #36
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
I put all coins I receive as change in a Steak & Shake cup.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #37
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Fink
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #38

Quote:

Fink
Bastards don't want to share their bandwidth... sharing is caring!
Old 11-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #39
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I detail a little bit on the side and cut grass when the seasons in.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #40
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
I used to grow and sell weed; made a good $1000 a month and only spent 5hr a week doing it.
nice!