LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

What do you all do to make a little cash on the side?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #161
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Vemma
HA! my grandparents in New Braunfels do that. they started back when there was a product called KM.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #162
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I work construction as my main job, but it's not enough. I also do a nightly paper route, (about 230 papers on a Sunday) and I collect/take apart/separate scrap metal and take it to the scrap yard in my spare time.
Anyone need scrapping tips, don't hesitate to message me.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 AM   #163
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
I stripe and letter fire trucks for my uncle's business using a vinyl plotter set up we have. Of course i do stuff for my truck with it as well. Infinite sticker possibilities!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #164
KJaikaran will become famous soon enough
KJaikaran's Tacoma Gallery
My mom has a few rental properties and I do all the repairs on them. People are always breaking shit. She gives me some extra money sometimes to cover material if she is in a good mood. Or tenants might want some painting done and in that case I charge them.

Working on friends cars. Used to make some decent money doing this when i actually had more time.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #165
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Build bumpers and skids and other truck hardware
Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #166
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
I stripe and letter fire trucks for my uncle's business using a vinyl plotter set up we have. Of course i do stuff for my truck with it as well. Infinite sticker possibilities!!!
which vinyl plotter you running? the one we have at work is crap...lol
Old 02-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #167
burnout03 is on a distinguished road

Name: Russ
burnout03's Tacoma Gallery
vemma! with many of my friends making 2k or more a week it was hard to pass up!