Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Any Property Inspectors out there?

Old 11-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
chaotichoax's Tacoma Gallery
Any Property Inspectors out there?

I am looking to make a career move and found a few Property Inspector jobs available in my area. I familiarized myself with the job and it's definitely something that interests me and I feel that I could excel at.

The application offers on the job training and that is another plus. I am a quick learner and being that I am generally interested in construction and how things work; I am extremely interested.

I just wanted to see if anyone can give me first hand experience.

Thanks in advance.