Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

working on christmas?

Old 12-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
working on christmas?

so i was just wondering who else has to work christmas? im a firefighter and ill be at work til 8 am monday so ill be missing christmas eve and christmas. anyone else feeling my pain?
Old 12-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at work right now grocery store...

This shit sucks annoying as questions and people messing. Everything up!!
Old 12-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I worked today, but I've got tomorrow off.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
sucks to hear but its good to have all emergency units active. that and 7-11 are the only things open lol
Old 12-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Jake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: SGT
Name: Jacob
Jake283618's Tacoma Gallery
I'm right there with ya work tonight and tomorrow and also work new years eve and day. I perfer it.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #6
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
<----- @ work hospital icu
Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #7
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Working in NYC nightshift for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night for Homeland Security, I have a house in MD. Staying in the crappy military Barracks (No T.V., No internet). Missing the home and the wife.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Off for Xmas but have to work new years eve but for triple time it's worth it.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #9
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Working tonight till 0900 (if I'm lucky) tomorrow
Old 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Off for Xmas but have to work new years eve but for triple time it's worth it.
I'm working the 30th 31st and 1st....10s.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #11
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had a job, so I could work Christmas Day.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
PVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: Enforcement Division
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
I've got SAR (Search and Rescue) Crew until Monday. Stuck at the station until then. I do have New Years Eve and New Years day off however. =D
Old 12-24-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'm working the 30th 31st and 1st....10s.
I'm pulling 12's assuming my relief shows up on time. Working on new years is a good excuse to make $ vs spending it. Just happy to work for a company who componsates for working holidays. Come to think of it just glad to be working.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #14
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
I'm pulling 12's assuming my relief shows up on time. Working on new years is a good excuse to make $ vs spending it. Just happy to work for a company who componsates for working holidays. Come to think of it just glad to be working.
I'm glad to have a decent job.....but the company I work for doesn't compensate for working the holidays. Sucks. Oh well.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
<----- @ work hospital icu
My cusin's working a double for double pay starting a 12 tonight (an hour ago.) I don't work right now but if I was working Christmas I'd expect at least time an a half.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Djbriansmith is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Djbriansmith's Tacoma Gallery
Working Xmas Eve and Xmas Day, me and the wife don't have kids yet so it don't bother me. Plus I get double time baby!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #17
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be working on Christmas and new years, working valet on the strip
Old 12-25-2011, 01:07 AM   #18
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Worked friday 7pm-7am.. working now same hours.. work tomorrow same hours.

HOPING someone comes in to let me go home at 7am. We had a guy call in "sick" for the past 2 weeks. They couldn't find anyone to come in today... one of our "supervisors" was told if he can't find someone to work it that he will work it. This supervisor is pretty lazy....
I will be PISSED if i'm forced to work a 24 hour shift without notice. I have a horse, a dog, and 2 cats at home needing fed and let out (well horse is out.. cats stay in.. dog needs out.)
Old 12-25-2011, 01:13 AM   #19
WingNut55 will become famous soon enoughWingNut55 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
I worked both Christmas Eve & Day because it snowed here. Have to keep the airfield and streets clear...
Old 12-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #20
Jake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJake283618 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: SGT
Name: Jacob
Jake283618's Tacoma Gallery
That holiday pay is great should be able to get some pretty sweet parts with the extra pay plus all the OT and night diff. Pay.