Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Industrial Incidents

Old 12-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Industrial Incidents

I decided to make this after recieving a world wide safety bulletin about industrial incidents. Many people have asked me what it is I really do for a living and why its so dangerous over the last year or so. It's really hard to give myself a job description but basically I do "Anything and everything required to keep industrial sized equipment running." I have a lot of routine observational tasks but my job truly exists for when things fail and go wrong.

Kinda like how EMT's and fire fighters rush to save people during emergancies, it's my job to get machinery back under human control when the management systems or safety devices for these machines fail. Like when you start your tacoma, it'll just sit there running and you can go do whatever you want till something goes wrong and it stops. All I do is deal with pressures and temperatures.

Here was the bulletin:
Attached Thumbnails
Industrial Incidents-process1.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process2.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process3.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process4.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process5.jpg  

Industrial Incidents-process6.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process7.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process8.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process9.jpg   Industrial Incidents-process10.jpg  

Industrial Incidents-process11.jpg  
Old 12-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Naptha's a hell of a drug.
Did I ever tell you about the time we caught a scaffolder leaning against a naptha pump smoking a ciggarette?

Talk about
Old 12-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
So, you cause industrial accidents?
Old 12-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Is TacomaWorld cateorized under industrial?