Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Warn Industries

Old 02-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery
Warn Industries

well guys, i got a new job..i work at warn industries as a cnc machinist and the coolest part is that its the main headquarters, which is only like 15 min's away from my house :P Almost been working there about a month now, after 3 i get discounts which im excited about
Old 02-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronick View Post
well guys, i got a new job..i work at warn industries as a cnc machinist and the coolest part is that its the main headquarters, which is only like 15 min's away from my house :P Almost been working there about a month now, after 3 i get discounts which im excited about
You work in Damascus?

I was fraternity brothers with Warn's son. Very nice family.