Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Pharmaceutical Sales Reps?

Old 02-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Pharmaceutical Sales Reps?

I just interviewed for a sales position....Just wondering if there are any others on here and if they have opinions.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the "detail men" I know these days are usually female and former models and cheerleaders.

I keep waiting for the laws to change and prohibit the door to door marketing of drugs to doctors. And personally, I think the direct to consumer ads for controlled medications is unethical.

Howard
Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
As a tech I love em, they bring us whatever food we want haha.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Cafepharma.com

It will help you get an idea what its really like. it has all major companies on the forum

The last company I worked for made sales software for pharma reps. Hot chicks everywhere but most of them and mangers say they feel like paid whores lol

Also If you don't meet your sales threshold you will be fired. But there is a ton of money in that business.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
I neither go to Doctors (unless the VA forces me to) and I don't take medication of any kind, but they eye candy that pharma co's hires is EXCEPTIONAL!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
I don't believe in loading up in meds either, but Ive known a few that did it and made a very nice living. A buddy refered me to a website and I filled out teh app and got a call the next day.

The way I see it, is work is work. Make money to buy all the cool shit you want and enjoy doing.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If your not a hot chick, good luck in this job market.. My sister has been doing this job for about 10 years now. Gets great pay, works about 20 hours a week and is a top performer at her company.

My sister is also as dumb as a box of crayons. She can't operate a screw driver, doesn't know how to check her tire pressure. Yet she has a good memory, was a former cheer leader, and knows how to flirt with men which gets her big sales. Just a note, her entire sales team is all women, but a guy manager.

So if your a hot girl with big tits you have a pretty good chance.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
If your not a hot chick, good luck in this job market.. My sister has been doing this job for about 10 years now. Gets great pay, works about 20 hours a week and is a top performer at her company.

My sister is also as dumb as a box of crayons. She can't operate a screw driver, doesn't know how to check her tire pressure. Yet she has a good memory, was a former cheer leader, and knows how to flirt with men which gets her big sales. Just a note, her entire sales team is all women, but a guy manager.

So if your a hot girl with big tits you have a pretty good chance.
If she is local to AZ sounds like she works for Medicis lol
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #9

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Im not a chic or have bit tits
Old 02-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #10
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Yeah Im not a chic or have bit tits

Implants?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Go to Cafepharma.com

It will help you get an idea what its really like. it has all major companies on the forum

The last company I worked for made sales software for pharma reps. Hot chicks everywhere but most of them and mangers say they feel like paid whores lol

Also If you don't meet your sales threshold you will be fired. But there is a ton of money in that business.
Isn't that redundant?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Isn't that redundant?
yes
Old 02-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #13
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
Most of the "detail men" I know these days are usually female and former models and cheerleaders.

I keep waiting for the laws to change and prohibit the door to door marketing of drugs to doctors. And personally, I think the direct to consumer ads for controlled medications is unethical.

Howard

Agreed!