Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

NEW JOB!

Old 02-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
Talking NEW JOB!

Just got hired at my new job (home depot) I am really excited cause its going to pay pretty good (much better than the last). more than likely more hours and well wouldn't want a discount to home depot??
Old 02-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
congrats I know I would love discounts at the depot
Old 02-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
So would I! Congratulations!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I'd spend my paycheck there every week haha. Used to work at CompUSA back in the day and I always ended up giving back a good chunk of the paycheck to them just cause employee discounts were so good on some stuff.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
congrats I know I would love discounts at the depot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
So would I! Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Congrats! I'd spend my paycheck there every week haha. Used to work at CompUSA back in the day and I always ended up giving back a good chunk of the paycheck to them just cause employee discounts were so good on some stuff.
thanks guys! I'm so excited.. so are my friends but what ya gonna do? I have a feelin I'm going to do the joneill
Old 02-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
Atomic Punk
Apple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Apple X C0re's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, its tough these days just to find an opening somewhere.. At least here it is.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #7

its not easy over here but I had an in with a family friend.. and they guy was going to pay me more b/c of the friend but my title didn't allow for that much so he started me out with the max ha!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on finding a job!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Well, exactly how much is that discount? Too far to drive, so do you personally accept mail orders?

Seriously, good for you. Hope the new job works out well for you.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #12
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new job!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
Well, exactly how much is that discount? Too far to drive, so do you personally accept mail orders?

Seriously, good for you. Hope the new job works out well for you.
I've been known to visit my hometown Monroeville AL

and thanks man
Old 02-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple X C0re View Post
Always good to know people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Congrats on finding a job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
Congrats man!! I agree who wouldn't want a discount to a place as awesome as Home Depot.
ha I know me and a friend came up with what we call an osk (oh shit kit)
and this discount will def. help bring it together for cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLDTACO View Post
Congrats on the new job!
and thanks for the kind words ya'll really appreciate it. now I might actually be able to do something to my taco
Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #15
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
I've been known to visit my hometown Monroeville AL
LOL. Getting better. Anyway, how did you end up in North Carolina? I was born in North Carolina (Goldsboro, in the eastern part of the state) and ended up here (military civil service job). Absolutely nothing wrong with NC, but I'm here now and plan to stay.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
LOL. Getting better. Anyway, how did you end up in North Carolina? I was born in North Carolina (Goldsboro, in the eastern part of the state) and ended up here (military civil service job). Absolutely nothing wrong with NC, but I'm here now and plan to stay.
well didn't have much say seeing as how I was only 2 when we moved and been here ever since I would love to move back but I got to many friends and close family (not all true family) here I don't think I could leave unless I had to
Old 02-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
My wife's dad has worked at home depot for over 3 yrs.....He has 0 discount!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
My wife's dad has worked at home depot for over 3 yrs.....He has 0 discount!
what

that is bull shit <- LIES!!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #19
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
what

that is bull shit <- LIES!!
Yeah I didn't believe it either, we were hoping he could hook us up with all kinds of appliances...but no go.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #20
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Whoa CompUSA. Blast from the past!

Congrats OP! Hope you enjoy it!