Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Anyone a Firefighter near Mesquite Texas?

Old 03-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone a Firefighter near Mesquite Texas?

Looking for any firefighters around Mesquite Texas area, or Dallas. I have passed their written and am doing the physical here in a couple of weeks. I am suppose to take Dallas written in a couple of weeks too. Just wanted to get some info, thanks
Old 03-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #2
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just the crickets live there...... cause thats all I hear....
Old 03-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a firefighter, but I saw your OK State logo. Did you go there? Fire protection major?
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethes View Post
I'm not a firefighter, but I saw your OK State logo. Did you go there? Fire protection major?
No I have attended classes there, but just finishing up fire academy in OKC area
Old 03-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
No I have attended classes there, but just finishing up fire academy in OKC area
That's cool. I graduated from there, knew some pretty cool fire protection majors.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
man i got my certs in 2005, FF I & II, EMT-B, and still never got hired. There are 10,000 ppl here with the same certs.
I gave up after 2 years of testing. Got burned out. pun intended. But good luck, that was just my experience here in Dallas.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
man i got my certs in 2005, FF I & II, EMT-B, and still never got hired. There are 10,000 ppl here with the same certs.
I gave up after 2 years of testing. Got burned out. pun intended. But good luck, that was just my experience here in Dallas.
Sorry to hear that man, my experience has been pretty good so far in the Dallas area. I took Mesquite written, there were 350 guys there taking it and you had to score in the top 50, I thought no way in hell but I was #20! So now I go take their agility test in a week, pretty pumped