Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Anyone in the Real Estate Business?

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Real Estate Business?

Hey everyone

I'll get straight to it. So I live in CA which im sure many know the real estate business isnt exactly booming right now BUT.... im still going to attempt to get my Real Estate license.

I've done some light research online as to what you need to do to get a license and a number of sites offer packages that include a bunch of study material and practice test that prepare you for your license exam.

My question is... if anyone on here is in the business I would like to know what path you took to get your license and if you would recommend buying a package of study material with practice tests or if you would recommend a different path. Obviously a 4 year education is ideal but i'm not there right now so try to work with me here.

I know every state is different with their license exams and regulations but just curious as to how you got to where you are now.

and yes im sure someone will find a thread that I missed that already addresses these questions.....so thanks for finding it if you do..and if you do feel free to post the link and call me lazy and a noob

Any responses are appreciated.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how could i forget the goods to draw you guys in here..
Old 04-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post

how could i forget the goods to draw you guys in here..
Worked For Me! But No, Sorry Bro, I'm Not
Old 04-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Got me too. Sorry didn't read your post though...
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Worked For Me! But No, Sorry Bro, I'm Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Got me too. Sorry didn't read your post though...
Had a feeling the bewbies would be a bit distracting from the topic....oh well
Old 04-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man no worries! Not to take a way from your original post, but if you kept it up, this could make for a great Monday!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #7

BUMP?