LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Do you HATE your job?

View Poll Results: do you hate your job?
Yes i hate my job! 59 31.89%
No, I love my job! 100 54.05%
sheeeeet son, i dont even have a dam job. 26 14.05%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #141
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
I hate my job, the hours (11pm-7am), the co-workers, my boss, the pay is it all that good but it pays the mortgage. But I can honestly say I give a 110%. My performance evaluation prove this. God willing I want be there much longer. Just got to take care of some things.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #142
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I dot mind the work itself, but my co-workers (both owners of the shop) have grown I be assholes over the last 3 years. Pretty good money and 4 minute drive is why I stay.
What do you do?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #143
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
I love my career. My current job, aerial survey, eh... It has it's ups & downs... I'm gone from home 2-3 weeks at a time. I get to see some really neat parts of the country. I'm thankful I did find it when I did though. Good company & pretty good pay.

Here's a video I put together on a recent job. Give's me something to do on weather days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeTBRX0sTM?version=3
Old 04-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #144
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
I dont hate my job but i dont love it. i do absolutely nothing all day and get paid 'okay' for doing so, well not all day, more all night, graveyard SUCKS.

i just applied at subaru & mercedes working at the port here processing cars so i hope i get lucky because i would be making a killing and being single i would save a shit load