Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Income at Home

Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Income at Home

Do any of yall know anything about incomeathome.com? I hear it on the radio all the time and they talk about how its great for entrepreneurs! I consider myself one and try to come up with stuff all time and want to open my own small business one day!
But I wanted some information about this etc

can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, Ty
Old 04-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody?
Old 04-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
it's a multi-level marketing/network marketing set up...so it's basically a big pyramid scheme
Old 04-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like pretty much all of those are pyramid schemes or other fraud. Get rich quick things. Dad was right: if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
I myself have looked into something similar to this, basically you buy a marketing tool that pulls phone numbers addresses and emails for people in your area for say 300, and that includes the resale license. you then use that marketing tool to reach out to businesses and show them how great the software is with pulling peoples info so they themselves can use it to reach out to potential customers in targeted demographics or geographical area. you dont sell them the resale license, only the software, and you sell it to them for say 300 bucks, so you figure if you sell 2 softwares per month thats 600 extra per month. the problem is it only works for so long until the market it saturated with the software and you have to find something else to use the same concept with. its too risky of a business for me to try, but if you feel confortable give it a shot and let us all know, everyone could use an extra 600 bucks a montha to sink into our trucks! haha