Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Strike Team/ Wildland Bag

Old 05-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Strike Team/ Wildland Bag

Hey guys, need to get a new brush bag ready for the season. Looking for a good bag. Anyone have any recommendations? I need to be able to get 14 days worth of stuff in there plus a few other things.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
maxpedition.com, they're pricey but damn does their stuff hold up to abuse! Also, blackhawk.com has some good gear. I run both company's gear in my applications and haven't had a problem in years of use.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
I don't own this exact one but I have one of there backpacks but the quality is unrivaled. Check out their YouTube channel and they show you how everything is made. All made right here in the Usa!
http://duluthpack.com/wildland-firef...-backpack.html

Oh and it is really expensive. Sorry if it is out of your range. Didn't realize the price. Worth it IMO though.