Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Hot Shotting near Houston TX

Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Hot Shotting near Houston TX

Hot Shotting: trailer for hire to run parts/supplies to oil fields and related locations.

I was recently laid off from my job and looking to stay our of the corporate white collar world after 20 years. I guy was telling me that his buddy was doing it and can be pretty lucrative, if willing to hustle.

Anyone near Houston TX doing this that can point me in the right direction to possibly get started?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Can't really help but good luck! I'm working in the Williston Basin and hot shot drivers make a killing, as long as they're willing to be available at all hours. Bumping this thread because it's been a few days, maybe someone can help you out. Also there's a thread in the jobs forum for oilfield workers, might check that out.

EDIT: I have noticed oilfield works best with face-to-face or at least phone contact. It's kind of old school, best way to sell things to oil people is to go shake thier hand.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Keep an eye on south texas blitzburgh99 the oil boom his starting to really get in gear down there...