Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Fisheries/Marine Science Jobs

Old 07-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Fisheries/Marine Science Jobs

My girlfriend and I are fed up with our boring indoor laboratory jobs and both of us want to do/find something different. We are in our mid 20's, and we both have a history of jobs that entailed field work and love being outside. I have a degree in Fisheries Management and she has a degree in Marine Science and we both have several years of experience in the environmental fields under our belts. We've started looking for various jobs in different areas of the country that we would like to live. We've narrowed it down (broadly) to the Pacific Northwest or somewhere south, like the Carolinas, the Florida Keys, etc.

I just wanted to throw this thread out there to see if any members here on TW would be able to give me some input or ideas for what we're looking for. I would love to hear from people that might work in similar fields or share similar interests, or anyone that can give me ideas for websites, companies and/or organizations that would be worth looking into, currently hiring, etc. I usually rely on TW for questions/ideas about my Tacoma , but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see what other opportunities this community could open up for me. Thanks!
Old 07-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Bump