Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Valmont Industries

Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Valmont Industries

Anybody on here work for or with Valmont Industries or know somebody who does? They're a diversified, global manufacturing company, with locations all over the US and elsewhere.

I'm just wondering if anybody has any opinions of the company in general.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
close actually. but no, i work for vandelay industries. im a importer/exporter. . of.. ah.. latex. yeah.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
close actually. but no, i work for vandelay industries. im a importer/exporter. . of.. ah.. latex. yeah.

Hi Art :wace:
Old 08-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
silver streak taco is on a distinguished road
silver streak taco's Tacoma Gallery
I live by two different big facilities in bellville tx and brenham tx. I've known a few people to work there but it seems like they usually hire on temporarily around here unless you've been there awhile and just last year they were letting a lot of people go i guess because of lack of business but then got another job and gave everybody their jobs back and hired more and now everybody's pretty much guaranteed work for so many years. they're always hiring welders for sure and i think you make okay money starting off too doing anything for the company and its day and night shifts
Old 08-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
bearfan1985 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
bearfan1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Anybody on here work for or with Valmont Industries or know somebody who does? They're a diversified, global manufacturing company, with locations all over the US and elsewhere.

I'm just wondering if anybody has any opinions of the company in general.
I know they are great customers of ours here in Tulsa.