Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Jobs & Careers

Notices

Associated Communications inc. Rauland Canada

Old 09-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Associated Communications inc. Rauland Canada

Remembering a Great Man. Chuck Daigneau passed away a few weeks ago. He created a company which helped many people, me included. Without this man/mentor I would not have the wonderful things I enjoy everyday. Chuck created a company that provided services throughout Canada, mainly the install of nurse call systems in western Canada, throughout the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunivut. This company is one of Canadas largest distributors of Rauland Borg equipment based out of Chicago. I am proud to say I have worked for this company a few years and have learned so much from this man.
Thank you Chuck Daigneau you will always be remembered.