1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Associated Communications inc. Rauland Canada

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by ImplicitlyAlberta, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Sep 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    ImplicitlyAlberta

ImplicitlyAlberta [OP] VA6DCO

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    edmonton
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 Trail Rated, 16 Tundra CM TRD
    TC Uni Uppers, TC race lowers, TC shock tower gusset/ secondary shock hoop, Modified Pelfrey rear shock relocate, ATO shackle flip,radflo hydro bumps front and rear, Radflo 2.0 CO/ 14" rear, Arb rear air locker, ARB front bump/m8000, Road armor rear bump/m8000, FJ TransCase/ Twin sticks....other shit.
    Remembering a Great Man. Chuck Daigneau passed away a few weeks ago. He created a company which helped many people, me included. Without this man/mentor I would not have the wonderful things I enjoy everyday. Chuck created a company that provided services throughout Canada, mainly the install of nurse call systems in western Canada, throughout the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunivut. This company is one of Canadas largest distributors of Rauland Borg equipment based out of Chicago. I am proud to say I have worked for this company a few years and have learned so much from this man.
    Thank you Chuck Daigneau you will always be remembered.

To Top